1) Teams will be comprised of 1-4 members. (No fractional members, please.)
2) Each team will attempt to complete as close to events as possible.
3) Each event will be scored using a point system.
4) Any event score can count as positive OR negative. For example, your team has 320 points. If you complete 6 basic math problems you can subtract 6 from 320 giving you 314.
5) 100 points represents a complete event, even if those points are earned via multiple events.
6) The team to score closest to 100 points will be the winner.
7) Teams may suggest alternate scorings to the moderators of an event, but the moderators have final say regarding scoring.
Just Dance 2
1) Any number of team members may participate.
2) At the end of the song, each member will have a percent score. Any number of these scores can be added or subtracted in any manner to obtain the points earned, and the scores can be taken as a full percent OR a decimal value. Teams will want to figure out which scores they want to use and how they wish to combine them carefully.
1) 100 Points for watching the complete Maths episode of Look Around You (roughly 10 minutes)
2) Any partial viewing will earn points determined by the percent of the episode watched.
1) 100 points for a full (error-free) puzzle.
2) If the puzzle is not complete (or there are mistakes), points will be earned based on the percentage of the puzzle completed.
3) The percent complete will be determined by dividing the total number of empty boxes at the start of the puzzle by the number correctly filled in.
1) 100 Points awarded for a completed puzzle.
2) For incomplete puzzles, points will be awarded based on the percentage of puzzle pieces used.
1) 1 point will be awarded for each digit of pi recited.
2) A special prize will be given to any team capable of reciting 314 digits of pi.
1) Teams will set the number of bombs to be diffused; no fewer than 20 bombs may be selected.
2) 100 points will be awarded for diffusing all bombs.
3) For incomplete games, points equal to the percent of bombs diffused will be awarded.
Basic Math Problems
1 point will be awarded for each correct answer.
1) Teams will be given geometrical figures to construct with given geometric properties.
For example, a lego rectangular solid with a given volume.
2) Teams will earn 100 points for each completed figure and points equal to the percent competed for incomplete figures.
3) Teams may only compete in the Legos event twice.